Leo Baeck Institute – New York | Berlin is an independent organization not affiliated with any university or religious group. We depend on the support of private donors, foundations, corporations, and government grants to maintain the library and archives, preserve fragile documents, and develop engaging programming. Your support can help build on the accomplishments of more than five decades and preserve them for future generations.
The minimum contribution for membership is $200 Your additional contributions support the Leo Baeck Institute’s work to preserve our history, grow our collections, and educate the public. LBI Members are also entitled to the following benefits.
- E-mail announcements and subscription to our print newsletter, LBI News
- A print edition and online access to the LBI Yearbook, the leading scholarly publication on German-Jewish history, published by LBI and Oxford University Press. Your subscription includes online access to an extensive, annotated bibliography of publications on German-speaking Jewry that is updated annually.
- Free or discounted fees for lectures and public programs
- Special invitations to exhibit openings
- A copy of the Leo Baeck Memorial Lecture
- Listing in LBI News